This is a fictitious blog which is part of Justus Roux’s Master Series





Rose is a reporter who briefly stepped into this BDSM community. Her photographer Jacob joined her on this journey. Their story is chronicled in the book “Master Nikolai” Though, her and Jacob weren’t suited to this lifestyle, the lifestyle still fascinates them.



With Xanthos permission Rose will continue her study of this community. Her unique prospective of an outsider looking in, fascinates Xanthos. She will periodically write down with her and Jacob find out in this blog


Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Entry 4


Master Drake has allowed me to speak to Jet and Tryton. To be honest I was surprised by this. I thought for sure I would be ticking Master Drake off by now. What was more surprising was that Master Drake asked Jet and Tryton whether they wanted to talk to me and when they said yes, that was when he allowed it. I was under the impression that whatever the Master said, whether the submissive liked it or not, was the way it was. Not in Master Drake’s case. Sure he can be bossy in my opinion, of course I have a problem with people telling me what to do. I truly believe that everything Master Drake does is for his submissives. Knowing that and if you were inclined to be submissive…what I’m saying is I can see why Master Drake’s submissives follow him pretty much without question. There is such a level of trust here that I rarely see.

Anyways, I’m talking to Jet first. He is the newest of Master Drake’s pets.

Rose: Hello Jet, thank you for talking with me.

Jet: No problem

Rose: I can see your Master is not too far away. Does that bother you?

Jet: Bother me? Why in the hell would it bother me knowing my Master is protecting me?

Rose: I’m sorry…anyways… is it true you were Master Dante’s first?

Jet: I was never Master Dante’s submissive

Rose: But you were living with Dante first.

Jet: So. I didn’t ask to be given to Master Dante, nor would I ever want to be with him.

Rose: Angelique acquired you for Master Dante, isn’t this true?

Jet. Master….

Drake: What’s wrong my pet?

Jet: I don’t want to do this…

Drake: What did you do?

Rose: I was just asking him about Master Dante.

Drake: Go to my room, Jet.

Rose: I wasn’t done asking him questions

Drake: Yes you are. I warn you not to upset Tryton.

Rose: I will have to find out why Jet seems to really dislike Master Dante. Hello Tryton…you are so darn cute.

Tryton: Thank you

Rose: You are one of Master Drake’s newest pets, is this correct?

Tryton: Yes. It’s been a little over a year…I think…you tend to lose track of time on this island. I mean that in a good way. Michael brought me to the island. I trained with Gina…who is now Michael’s submissive.

Rose: Do you like it here?

Tryton: Oh yes. I love my Master. He has been very patient with me

Rose: Patient?

Tryton: I tend to get a bit too eager. When I get horny I just seem to lose myself. My Master said this isn’t a bad thing, but it could be a dangerous thing.

Rose: Why is that?

Tryton: Somebody could take me beyond my limits. I want so much to please that I will pretty much do what is asked of me. Master is teaching me to control that need or at least rein it in a bit.

Rose: Why do you think you do that?

Tryton: I’m not comfortable talking about the reason why.

Rose: Have you discussed this with your Master?

Tryton: At first no. But…it’s like he knew me, knew why I was the way I am. It was a bit scary at first. However, now I’m grateful to my Master for making me face my demons. He has provided me with professionals to help me with my issues. He has spent countless hours just letting me talk everything out.

Rose: I suppose you won’t get into details about this.

Tryton: I’m not comfortable talking about it to anyone but Master and my therapist

Rose: Do you see yourself ever leaving your Master

Tryton: No! I love my Master. I don’t want to be anywhere but here.

Rose: Do you get along with his other pets?

Tryton: Yes, though I’m not allowed to be around some of them, because of my…issues.

Drake: That’s enough, my pet.

Tryton: It was nice talking to you, Rose.

Rose: Same here, Tryton.

Drake: I want a word with you, Rose. Go to your room, Tryton

Rose: What is it? Your pet is no longer in the room.

Drake: Don’t you dare dig into Tryton’s past. Do you hear me? If I find out that you have posted anything about his past…

Rose: I understand what you are getting at.

Drake: Good. You and your husband can stay longer if you wish. Jacob asked to spend more time with Leon, and I have allowed it.

Rose: Would you mind if I speak with some more of your pets. Maybe even with Jessica.

Drake: That is up to them.

Rose: I would like to speak with Desire and Mystic next if that would be alright.

Drake: I will ask them. For now, go spend some time with your husband. My female pets are doing their best to seduce him. I have told them he is off limits, so they won’t physically touch him. However, my pets know how to seduce without touching.

Rose: Thanks for the warning.

I better go find my husband. I trust him, so I’m not worried about it. But if they have got him all good and horny I want to take advantage of that, lol.
.