This is a fictitious blog which is part of Justus Roux’s Master Series





Rose is a reporter who briefly stepped into this BDSM community. Her photographer Jacob joined her on this journey. Their story is chronicled in the book “Master Nikolai” Though, her and Jacob weren’t suited to this lifestyle, the lifestyle still fascinates them.



With Xanthos permission Rose will continue her study of this community. Her unique prospective of an outsider looking in, fascinates Xanthos. She will periodically write down with her and Jacob find out in this blog


Thursday, July 29, 2010

Today I’m going to speak with Mystic and Desire, two of Master Drake’s female pets. Both of them at the moment are fawning over Master Drake. I’m sure he is telling them how to handle my questions, but the way they are rubbing themselves all over him I don’t think they are listening.

Being here at Master Drake’s island is peaceful. There seems to be a calmness to everything, which is very strange considering all the fucking that goes on around here. The sounds of sex are everywhere, and yet, on this island these sounds seem as natural as the sounds the birds make outside.

Looks like I’m speaking to Desire first.

Rose: Hello Desire

Desire: Hello

Rose: I couldn’t help but notice how affectionate you are towards your Master.

Desire: I can’t help myself. I have to touch him whenever he is near me.

Rose: But you tend to favor being with women

Desire: I like pussy a lot. But nothing compares to Master’s cock.

Rose: What brought you here to this island?

Desire: It’s more of a who. Michael brought me here. I used to be a stripper, I had to pay the bills somehow. Michael told me about Master Drake. I was intrigued so I came here. I fell in love the first time I laid eyes on Master. He is the only man I have ever loved.

Rose: Do you like sharing him?

Desire: I would be lying if I said I was thrilled about it. Master is there when I need him that is all that matters to me. I have to go now. It was nice talking to you.

Rose: I enjoyed talking to you as well. Desire seems like the most well adjusted pet Drake has so far. Mystic is on her way in and as usual Drake is waiting just outside.

Mystic: Hello Rose

Rose: Hello Mystic. Thank you for talking to me.

Mystic: Your husband is so hot. Why don’t we have a threesome later?

Rose: I will have to ask him. How did you come to be with Master Drake?

Mystic: Michael brought me here. I owe him a lot.

Rose: Why?

Mystic: I was someone’s slave once. Not in the sense that Apollo is Master Dante’s slave or that Blake is Master Rex’s slave. I was forced against my will to serve a man. I don’t want to get into too much detail. Master is worried about me talking about this. But to make a long story short, Master Xanthos saved a lot of women from the heartless bastard who use to own me. He trained the ones who were meant to be submissive and he got therapy for the ones who weren’t. Four women were trained and given to four different Masters. I can’t tell you anymore about that. I was sent to Michael to be trained for Master Drake. Master Xanthos said Master was the best man for me and he was so right.

Rose: How did Master Xanthos find out about the slave ring?

Mystic: I don’t really know. I don’t really care either. He saved me and gave me to Master, that’s all I care about.
Drake: That’s enough Rose.

Rose: Thank you for talking with me. Drake, may I speak with you alone for a moment. Drake is caressing Mystic, no doubt to bring her some comfort. He is actually coming back in here.

Drake: what do you want to know?

Rose: Mystic said that Xanthos sent three other women to different Masters. Do you know who those Masters were?

Drake: What does it matter?

Rose: I would really like to know. I think I might have painted the wrong picture of Xanthos in my mind.

Drake: The first impression of Xanthos is usually wrong. He has many layers to him, some bad, some good. As far as those other Masters, let’s see, I believe Dante, Rex and Nikolai were asked to take the other three.

Rose: Do you know the names of the women?

Drake: I wouldn’t tell you if I did. I don’t like Mystic talking about this, so please don’t bring it up again. She is very happy here and that is all that matters.

Rose: You are right. May I speak with Pleasure and Rage next

Drake: If they want to speak with you, you have my permission to do so.

Rose: Drake has left the room. He does have such a presence about him. I have to admit that. Well, I’m off to find Pleasure and Rage.