This is a fictitious blog which is part of Justus Roux’s Master Series





Rose is a reporter who briefly stepped into this BDSM community. Her photographer Jacob joined her on this journey. Their story is chronicled in the book “Master Nikolai” Though, her and Jacob weren’t suited to this lifestyle, the lifestyle still fascinates them.



With Xanthos permission Rose will continue her study of this community. Her unique prospective of an outsider looking in, fascinates Xanthos. She will periodically write down with her and Jacob find out in this blog


Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Rage: I got in here before Pleasure did and I tied that little bitch Rose up. I put a gag on her too. At least now she will shut the fuck up for a moment. Why is this shit so important to you, bitch? Oh, that’s right you can’t talk with that gag on. You want to know about me and why I stay with Master Drake. Well, let me make this easy. I love my Master. I respect my Master. I will never leave my Master. How I got here is not of little consequence nor should it be. All I know is that I have found where I belong. And the fact that Master allows me to have Brenda all to myself, well that makes me doubly blessed.

Pleasure: Rage, what the hell are you doing?

Rage: Damn it Pleasure, don’t untie the bitch.

Rose: You fucking asshole. Don’t touch me again.

Rage: You wanted to talk to me, this is what you get. You know the thing I don’t understand is why some of Master’s pets find the need to leave Master. Why would you leave? Master is the best master in this damn community.

Pleasure: I’m assuming you are talking about my brother Blake.

Rage: Especially him. He left you and Master. What the hell is up with that?

Pleasure: I think you are pissed because he left you as well. He didn’t leave any of us. He just followed his heart. He can’t help that he fell in love with Master Rex.

Rage: You are too fucking nice. Why aren’t you as pissed as I am?

Pleasure: How could I be after everything my brother has done for me.

Rage: Whatever. Hey where did that bitch go?

Drake: Rage!

Pleasure: I would say she went and got Master.

Drake: Rage, what did I tell you about tying up the unwilling.

Rage: She was willing. Check her pussy. I’m guessing its sopping wet.

Drake: Rage, get to your room I will deal with your punishment later. Pleasure, you can go too. Your wife is looking for you.

Pleasure: Yes Master.

Drake: I warned you that you should of had me in here when you talked with Rage.

Rose: Yes, you did. I should have listened.

Drake: Though, I believe he is right about that turning you on. Perhaps you should have your husband tie you up and…

Rose: Alright that’s enough about that. I want to thank you for allowing my husband and me to stay with you as well as allowing Jacob to spend time with Leon.

Drake: I take it you are leaving now. Don’t let what Rage did…

Rose: It will take more than that to scare me off. I have made arrangements to go to Master Dante’s home next. I have taken up a lot of your time. I would like to return later on in the year and speak with some more of your pets if that is alright.

Drake: You are always allowed on my island.

Rose: Thank you again. Drake has left. I’m going to miss this island. It is very peaceful. I have a feeling that Drake will be the easiest Master to interview. I have to confess I am nervous about going to Master Dante’s home. He is the Master of Pain after all. I’m hoping Bazil will kind of shield me from his Master. I’m not taking my husband with me or Jacob for that matter. I’m going alone. I guess I better pack.