This is a fictitious blog which is part of Justus Roux’s Master Series





Rose is a reporter who briefly stepped into this BDSM community. Her photographer Jacob joined her on this journey. Their story is chronicled in the book “Master Nikolai” Though, her and Jacob weren’t suited to this lifestyle, the lifestyle still fascinates them.



With Xanthos permission Rose will continue her study of this community. Her unique prospective of an outsider looking in, fascinates Xanthos. She will periodically write down with her and Jacob find out in this blog


Thursday, December 16, 2010

Master Dante’s home

I feel nervous as hell as I wait in the limo. I didn’t want my husband or Jacob coming with me here. Master Dante is very unpredictable, which of course makes me even more nervous. Dante’s submissive Apollo is coming over to the limo. I have to admit he is a very handsome man. He has the same presence as his Master but to a lesser extent of course. He scares the crap out of me too.

Apollo leads me into Dante’s mansion. My pulse quickens as we enter the foyer. I keep my eyes fixated on Apollo. I like the way he moves. It’s like watching a jungle cat. His body is perfect, strong, masculine. He stops abruptly in front of two large doors. My eyes are drawn to the carvings of Zeus and Jupiter on the door.

There is a strange tension in the air, though I have no idea what has brought in on. Apollo seems on edge as he talks with the large ebony, male named Habu who has come out from behind the large doors. I can’t make it what they are saying. Apollo gestures for me to follow him. I can feel Habu’s eyes on me. My breathing quickens the moment I hear Dante’s voice. He is clearly agitated by something. Oh great, this wasn’t a good time to show up. All I can make out is Dante saying something about Bazil and a Mistress named Lilith, and that he knows what Lilith is up to. What puzzles me is the strange look he gives to Apollo, which doesn’t go unnoticed by Apollo.

Dante: What do you want with me, bitch?

I am unable to speak for a moment. Dante’s voice is low and a bit gravelly, and most certainly intimidating. I look over to Apollo as he starts to laugh. Apollo’s laughter seems to calm Dante down a bit.

Apollo: She is speechless, Master.

Dante: By what Drake has told me, this bitch being speechless is rare.

I muster up all my courage. My pride won’t let me just stay here and take this.

Rose: Thank you for allowing me to stay in your home, Master Dante

Dante gestures for Apollo to leave. He walks over to a small bar and pours himself a drink.

Rose: You get bad news?

I can’t stop myself from asking.

Dante: It’s none of your business. So what exactly do you want from me?

Rose: I want to get to know more about your lifestyle. If I could speak with some of your submissives…

Dante: My slaves, you mean. I don’t refer to them as submissives.

Rose: I’m sorry. If I could speak with your slaves. Master Drake had to oversee everything and he pretty much kept an eye on me when I was with his submissives…

Dante: I’m not Drake. You better get that clear or you are in for a long week. I don’t give a shit if you speak with my slaves. If you upset them then I will have a problem.

Rose: I would like to speak with Bazil first since he is your favorite.

Dante sighed loudly and that look on his face sent a shiver through my body. He downs his drink and walks over to me.

Dante: Emerald!

His voice boomed through the room and within moments a beautiful oriental woman appears

Emerald: Master.

I watch the elegant way Emerald comes down to her knees in front of Dante. It was an arousing sight and I quickly try to think of something else to distract myself.

Dante: Take this bitch to a guest room.

Emerald: Yes Master.

I see Emerald shiver when Dante runs his hand down her silky hair as she comes up to her feet.

Emerald: Please follow me.

Rose: I would like to talk with you, Master Dante.

Dante: Not now.

Rose: Can I speak with Bazil?

Dante said nothing and gestures for Emerald to go. Emerald gently grabs my arm and leads me out of the room.

Emerald: When Master wishes for you to speak with Bazil he will send him to your room. I would advise not trying Master’s patience today.

Rose: Why not? What happened?

Emerald: I don’t know what happened, but he got very angry when Mistress Lilith called. Trust me, now is not the time to further flame his anger.

I decided to take Emerald’s advice. The room she took me to was very nice. She left almost right away. No doubt, she didn’t want to speak with me without her Master’s permission. The vibe of Dante’s house is very different than Drake’s had been. I hope over this next week I will understand why.