This is a fictitious blog which is part of Justus Roux’s Master Series





Rose is a reporter who briefly stepped into this BDSM community. Her photographer Jacob joined her on this journey. Their story is chronicled in the book “Master Nikolai” Though, her and Jacob weren’t suited to this lifestyle, the lifestyle still fascinates them.



With Xanthos permission Rose will continue her study of this community. Her unique prospective of an outsider looking in, fascinates Xanthos. She will periodically write down with her and Jacob find out in this blog


Monday, June 14, 2010

Before I can get in-depth about this community, I really feel I must give an overview of it. This particular BDSM community is rather wide-reaching. It has many branches to it.
Xanthos founded this community when he was only twenty-one years old. So, I will start the interview process with him.

Rose: Hello Xanthos, thank you for taking the time to talk with me.

Xanthos: You are lucky I am after you managed to get out of our arrangement. You have Nikolai to thank for that. I hear you are dating his brother…

Rose: This is not about me. My first question would have to be, why did you start this community?

Xanthos: I wanted some playmates at first. It’s hard to find other people who enjoy the same kinks I do. So I guess you can say it was purely selfish reasons I started this whole thing.

Rose: What changed that?

Xanthos: Seeing the need for this kind of community. There had to be a place to play safely. As you know there are plenty of scumbags out there just wanting to take advantage of the naïve.

Rose: That is true. Let’s skip ahead. Why did you train Master Drake?

Xanthos: He was special. He had a gift. I knew Drake’s parents. When they died…

Rose: So you started to train Drake at a very young age.

Xanthos: I took Drake from another dominant. He deserved better and I gave him better. He stayed with me for several years. I let him go because I needed him too much. I named him a Master. I believe he acquired that island of his shortly afterwards.

Rose: Needed him too much?

Xanthos: I will not get into that with you. I will only say I love Drake. I always will.

Rose: What about Master Dante?

Xanthos: That, my dear, is none of your business.

Rose: Alright, moving on. Are you happy with how the community you founded is growing?

Xanthos: Very much so. I hope it continues to grow.

Rose: I sense a change in your demeanor all of a sudden. Is there something wrong?

Xanthos: I will have to cut this interview short.

Rose: Xanthos has just walked out of this interview

Jacob: You shouldn’t have mentioned Master Drake to him.

Rose: Drake was one of the first Masters Xanthos formally trained. It seemed like a reasonable question.

Jacob: That dude has got it bad for Master Drake. I feel bad for him.

Rose: Jacob…oh well, I will try and talk to Xanthos later.

Jacob: I can’t believe you brought up Master Dante to him. You really need to come at this with a different approach.

Rose: Yeah, you are right. I really wanted to ask Xanthos why does it seem like everyone in his community has some serious baggage.

Jacob: You should have led with that question.

Rose: I will get him to come back. I think I will try and get an interview with Master Drake next. Maybe you can talk with Leon while I’m doing that.

Jacob: That would be nice.