This is a fictitious blog which is part of Justus Roux’s Master Series





Rose is a reporter who briefly stepped into this BDSM community. Her photographer Jacob joined her on this journey. Their story is chronicled in the book “Master Nikolai” Though, her and Jacob weren’t suited to this lifestyle, the lifestyle still fascinates them.



With Xanthos permission Rose will continue her study of this community. Her unique prospective of an outsider looking in, fascinates Xanthos. She will periodically write down with her and Jacob find out in this blog


Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Master Drake has been gracious enough to allow me and Jacob to stay at his island for a bit longer. This island is beautiful, my husband and I are really enjoying it, and Jacob is enjoying his time with Leon. Master Drake has also allowed us to speak with his pet Affection. The best word to describe her is lively. Jacob is taken with her. It’s so cute he acts like a little puppy around her. Master Drake is standing nearby, keeping a close eye on his pet.

Rose: Hello Affection. Thank you for taking the time to speak with me.

Affection: I love talking about my Master. Rose, I must say, your husband is really freaking hot. Would you mind if I played with him later?

Rose: I’m afraid my husband and my relationship is more traditional.

Affection: Too bad.

Rose: When did you become Master Drake’s pet?

Affection: The moment I laid eyes on him. That was…wow, that was a long time ago. Michael found me or should I say I found Michael.

Rose: Found Michael?

Affection: Michael was looking for some female pets for Master. Usually, Master Xanthos is the one who helps Michael find suitable submissives. But this time I sought Michael out. My friend knew of Master Xanthos and her Master at the time was Master Talon. That’s how she heard about Michael. It’s a long story. She told me about Michael. She was hot for him. Oh my God, she went on and on about him to the point she pissed Master Talon off. I guess he overheard one of her phone conversations with me. Master Talon gave her back to Master Xanthos…that’s another story. My friend isn’t in this lifestyle anymore. Last I heard she was married and had a couple of kids.

Rose: I’m assuming you found Michael.

Affection: Yep. Damn that man can fuck. Not as good as Master can, but darn close. I found out Michael was going to be at this strip club, this is where he found Desire and shortly afterwards Lust. He looked just as good as my friend described him as. I made a beeline for him and use my charms to seduce him. What a wild weekend we had.

Rose: How did you end up with Master Drake?

Affection: Michael had Desire come to his house and I heard him talking to her about Master. I was intrigued and asked if I could be trained as a submissive too. He said Master would love me, more to the point love my tits.

Rose: You do have nice breasts.

Affection: Thank you. I figured the worse thing could happen is I didn’t like being a submissive and I would just go home. Michael brought us to this island.

Rose: Why do you keep glancing back at your Master? Are you afraid he will get angry about what you are going to tell me?

Affection: I’m not worried about Master getting angry. I love looking at him. Thinking about that first day I saw him. It was love at first sight. I was so overwhelmed by his presence…it’s more than the fact that he is incredibly hot. You know what I’m talking about don’t you?
Rose: Master Drake does have more than his share of charisma

Affection: I never been around a man who makes me feel the way he does. I want to serve him, to see to his happiness. I want to be the best I can be, for him. After all these years I still feel that way when I look at him.

Rose: Why did he name you Affection?

Affection: He told me that is what I radiated from the inside…affection.

Master Drake: What’s wrong, my pet?

Affection: I was just telling Rose how I got my name.

Master Drake: You have spent enough time with my Affection, Rose.

Rose: Drake has taken Affection out of the room. The way she looked at him…you could see how much she loves her Master. All of Master Drake’s pets look at him like that. He is very charismatic, but still, how can he give all of his pets what they need. And yet, they all seem very happy. Jacob told me that Affection radiates life. I can see what he means. You can’t help but have your mood be lifted when you are around her. She has been with Drake for several years. I believe she came here shortly after Rapture and Beauty. I’m hoping to see if Master Drake will let me speak to his newest pets Jet and Tryton. I will wait until tomorrow to ask him. Right now, I want to find my husband and go down to that waterfall. This island is so beautiful and peaceful.