This is a fictitious blog which is part of Justus Roux’s Master Series





Rose is a reporter who briefly stepped into this BDSM community. Her photographer Jacob joined her on this journey. Their story is chronicled in the book “Master Nikolai” Though, her and Jacob weren’t suited to this lifestyle, the lifestyle still fascinates them.



With Xanthos permission Rose will continue her study of this community. Her unique prospective of an outsider looking in, fascinates Xanthos. She will periodically write down with her and Jacob find out in this blog


Tuesday, June 15, 2010

I really wanted to look into the fact that everyone in this community seems to have some issues. We all have our issues, but some of the people in this community have some really serious ones.

However, getting any of these dominants to talk about this is like pulling teeth. Here is part of the interview I did with Master Drake.

Rose: Hello Master Drake. Thank you for taking the time to speak with me.

Drake: I agreed to this so Jacob could visit with Leon for a little while.

Rose: Thank you for allowing that.

Drake: Leon wanted to see him. Leon isn’t one of my pets. Let me make that perfectly clear.

Rose: But he is with your pet Ecstasy. Is that correct?

Drake: Yes. Let’s keep this about me.

Rose: Fair enough. I was speaking with Xanthos earlier. He is the man who trained you isn’t he?

Drake: Yes he is.

Rose: Is it fair to say that Xanthos introduced you into this lifestyle?

Drake: He trained me, but it was my own curiosity and need that brought me into this lifestyle.

Rose: Have you always been the dominant?

Drake: All dominants usually start out by submitting. My first real experience into this lifestyle was with a woman who thought she was a dominant. Xanthos saw my true nature and began training me as a dominant.

Rose: Were you Xanthos’ submissive?

Drake: No. I did submit to Xanthos but it was part of my training.

Rose: He stated that he had to let you go. What did he mean by that?

Drake: Xanthos started treating me as a lover not a pupil. I’m guessing he was afraid of his feelings for me so he let me go, which turned out to be for the best. I’m meant to be a dominant and so to is Xanthos, it would have never worked out.

Rose: Is it true that Xanthos was also training Dante at the same time?

Drake: You will have to ask Dante about that.

Rose: Why do you give your pets such unusual names?

Drake: It’s to protect them. I do have clients come to my island.

Rose: I have a question about some of your pets.

Drake: You will have to ask them any questions.

Rose: You are their Master. I just had a question about your Rage and Ecstasy. Both of them had pretty dramatic pasts….

Drake: I will not discuss that with you. My pets’ past is just that their past. I want to leave it that way. I think this is over.

Rose: Well, this is just great Drake just walked out of the room. Damn it…like I said getting any of these dominants to talk about their submissives is a real pain. I hope Jacob is enjoying his time with Leon. Oh shit…

Rage: What the fuck are you nosing around my past about?

Rose: This is Drake’s pet Rage. He is the S&M expert on Drake’s island.

Rage: Shut that fucking thing off.

Rose: Why are you so angry?

Rage: You have upset my Master and no one does that. Stop digging around my past or any of Master’s pets. Do you hear me, bitch?

Rose: Oh thank goodness Drake just came back and told Rage to leave me alone. That Rage is one scary looking man. He is obviously very protective of his Master. I guess this ends this interview.